Buying the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification online exam
The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification exam is not included with the purchase, however when you’re ready, you can buy your exam here for £195+vat.
What is the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification?
The Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) is accredited by the APM; The Association for Project Management (APM). The APM is the only chartered body for the project profession, with over 30,000 individual members and more than 500 organisations participating in the Corporate Partnership Programme.
The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification provides an introduction to the fundamentals of project management. It covers all the areas you’ll need to know about in order to run successful projects within your organisation. You’ll learn about planning and scheduling, communication, teamwork, resource management, project risk management and project reviews. Critically, you’ll also get to grips with the terminology that’s used within project management, so you can converse with confidence.
No prior knowledge or project management experience is needed to study for this certification, making it a perfect introduction to project management.
Study for your APM Project Fundamentals Qualification online
Studying for your APM Project Fundamentals Qualification online is a great option for you, for lots of different reasons:
- Our online course is incredibly engaging and uses a mix of audio, film, animation, pictures and diagrams – this will keep you engaged throughout your course
- Online learning is completely flexible to suit your busy schedule – you can access the learning from anywhere in the world, 24/7, so whether that’s sat in the garden at the weekend or on your morning commute, you can find a way to make it work for you
- With online learning, there is no need to worry about socially distancing or wondering if a course will run – you can learn from the comfort of your own home
- The online course will take around 10 hours to complete and includes a mock exam simulator with hundreds of past questions so you can really test your knowledge
- Our first time pass rates are well in excess of the national average at 98%, so when you’re ready to buy and sit your APM Project Fundamentals Qualification exam, there really is no reason you should fail
APM Project Fundamentals online free resources
The following resources may be helpful when thinking about this APM Project Fundamentals Qualification online course:
- APM BOK6 vs APM BOK7: what are the changes?
- Top 8 reasons to take the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ)
- Overcoming exam nerves on my APM PFQ journey
- Advantages of an APM project management qualification within your organisation
- APM PFQ Exam Tips Webinar
- Taking your APM PFQ online exam, step by step guidance
- 10 top tips to study online
- What is the APM Competence Framework?
- APM PFQ BOK7 syllabus
- APM PFQ BOK7 sample paper
- Candidate guidance
- Exam techniques