What is the format of the APM PMQ exam resit?
- 3 hours duration, including reading time.
- Candidates will be given up to an additional 5 minutes at the end of the exam to collate their papers
- Contains 16 questions – candidates are required to answer 10 questions
- Each complete question carries equal marks (50 marks per question) and it is assumed equal time will be spent on each question
APM require a minimum of five working days’ notice to process the request before the online APM PMQ exam can be taken. Please also note that for any cancellations up to five working days before the exam date, there will be a cancellation fee of £80+VAT.
Useful resources to help you pass your APM PMQ exam
- How to guide: taking your APM PMQ online exam
- APM PMQ Exam Tips Webinar
- APM BOK6 vs APM BOK7: what are the changes?