What is the format of the APM PMQ exam?
- 3 hours duration, including reading time.
- Candidates will be given up to an additional 5 minutes at the end of the exam to collate their papers
- Contains 16 questions – candidates are required to answer 10 questions
- Each complete question carries equal marks (50 marks per question) and it is assumed equal time will be spent on each question
- How to guide: taking your APM PMQ online exam
- APM PMQ Exam Tips Webinar
- APM BOK6 vs APM BOK7: what are the changes?