What does the BBC Practitioner online course cover?
Given the Business Case is the most important part of a Project, identifying if the project is worth starting, and when reviewed it can influence as to whether the project continues or indeed is stopped, then you would expect it to have a real importance. However, many projects run with an optimistic Business Case, often poorly written, and organisations are spending money that may well not give them the return they expected.
This Better Business Cases™ course and examination are based on The Five Case Model, the UK Government’s best practice approach to planning spending proposals and enabling effective business decisions.
This provides a step by step guide to developing a business case, by:
- Establishing a clear need for intervention – a case for change
- Setting clear objectives – what you want to achieve from the investment
- Considering a wide range of potential solutions – ensuring an optimal balance of benefits, cost and risk
- Putting the arrangements in place to successfully deliver the proposal.
The BBC Practitioner online course
Online learning is a great way to study and our e-learning course is interactive and engaging. Studying for your qualification online is a viable option for so many project managers:
- Learning is completely flexible to suit your busy schedule
- The interactive online course consists of voice-over and animation to keep you engaged throughout the learning
- You can access it anywhere in the world and take your exam online at a time that suits you best
- The BBC Practitioner e-learning will take around 15 hours to complete and includes a mock exam simulator with hundreds of past questions so you can really test yourself before going for the real exam
- Our pass rates are well in excess of the national average (nearly 100%!), there is really no reason you should fail!
Our £399+vat launch offer
Our MSP Practitioner online course launch offer is great value and includes:
- 12 months access to our BBC Practitioner online course
- The official APMG accredited BBC Practitioner online exam
- A saving of £100
We’re here to help
If you would like to speak to one of our expert training advisors before you purchase your BBC Practitioner online course, you can get in touch with us via the chat button on the bottom right of your screen, you can speak to us on 01270 626330, or you can email us at email@example.com.