The BCS Business Analysis 3rd Edition Handbook is ideal for students wanting to gain university and industry qualifications in business analysis and information systems, and is particularly beneficial for those studying for the BCS Professional Certificate in Business Analysis.
Important additions in the Business Analysis 3rd Edition Handbook include expanded discussions regarding gap analysis and benefits management, the impact of Agile software development and an introduction to business architecture.
Contents of the Business Analysis 3rd Edition Handbook
- WHAT IS BUSINESS ANALYSIS?
- THE COMPETENCIES OF A BUSINESS ANALYST
- STRATEGY ANALYSIS
- THE BUSINESS ANALYSIS PROCESS MODEL
- INVESTIGATION TECHNIQUES
- STAKEHOLDER ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT
- MODELLING BUSINESS PROCESSES
- DEFINING THE SOLUTION
- MAKING A BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL CASE
- ESTABLISHING THE REQUIREMENTS
- DOCUMENTING AND MANAGING REQUIREMENTS
- MODELLING REQUIREMENTS
- DELIVERING THE REQUIREMENTS
- DELIVERING THE BUSINESS SOLUTION
Reviews of the Business Analysis 3rd Edition Handbook
George Hancock, Allianz Insurance PLC
Isha Jain, BCS Business Analyst of the Year 2013