Business analysts must respond to the challenges of today’s highly competitive global economy by developing practical, creative and financially sound solutions that will address business problems and grasp new opportunities. This excellent Business Analysis 3rd Edition Handbook sets out the essential toolkit required.
The handbook is ideal for students wanting to gain university and industry qualifications in business analysis and information systems, and is particularly beneficial for those studying for the BCS Professional Certificate in Business Analysis.
Important additions in the 3rd edition include expanded discussions regarding gap analysis and benefits management, the impact of Agile software development and an introduction to business architecture.
- WHAT IS BUSINESS ANALYSIS?
- THE COMPETENCIES OF A BUSINESS ANALYST
- STRATEGY ANALYSIS
- THE BUSINESS ANALYSIS PROCESS MODEL
- INVESTIGATION TECHNIQUES
- STAKEHOLDER ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT
- MODELLING BUSINESS PROCESSES
- DEFINING THE SOLUTION
- MAKING A BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL CASE
- ESTABLISHING THE REQUIREMENTS
- DOCUMENTING AND MANAGING REQUIREMENTS
- MODELLING REQUIREMENTS
- DELIVERING THE REQUIREMENTS
- DELIVERING THE BUSINESS SOLUTION