Discover the global value of PRINCE2
In 2019, AXELOS commissioned a report into the global value of PRINCE2, here is what they found
2,434 respondents were questioned
- 38% were from the UK
- 62% were from the rest of the world
So who is taking PRINCE2 certifications?
- Information technology
- Professional services
- Financial services
- PPM Professionals
- IT Professionals
What are the top 3 drivers for gaining a PRINCE2 certification?
- Skills development
- Career progression
- Required as part of role
What are the benefits of a PRINCE2 certification?
- Globally, 85% of PRINCE2 certificate holders find it valuable to their career and current role
- Even senior managers reap the reward: 84% see it as valuable to their job role
- PRINCE2 value spans the entire organisaiton
- PRINCE2 6th Edition is a globally recognised qualification. This means that you can work anywhere in the world and the same principles will still apply. You can also be sure that moving to a different country won’t hamper your job prospects.
- With PRINCE2 training, you can apply for more senior positions in project management. If you dream of being a project manager, project administrator, project director or product manager, this is a great place to start your career.
- A project manager can command anything from £25,000 per year up to £70,000 per year for the most senior roles. The PRINCE2 Foundation certification will allow you to get a foot on the ladder and begin your climb to the top, and then when you’re ready, you can move onto the Practitioner certification.
- Some of the biggest companies in the world are looking for project managers and people with project management training. These include HSBC, PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the NHS.
- With PRINCE2 training under your belt, you will be highly skilled at handling project delivery for your organisation. This can make you an invaluable member of your team and help you to negotiate a higher salary without ever needing to apply for a new role.
- A core part of the training is risk management, so having knowledge of risk management can make you an asset to your organisation.
What about Agile?
- Over 80% of individuals see the value in working in an agile way, but organisations are yet to catch up
- 23.5% is the average difference between an individuals appetite for agile, versus the value the organisation sees in it
- Organisations are more reluctant to adopt agile, despite the obvious benefits
Discover your PRINCE2 6th Edition certification with Training ByteSize
PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition Course. For £249+vat our online learning package includes 3 months access to our exceptional online learning environment and the official accredited exam.
PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition Course. This Practitioner online learning package is priced at £399+vat and includes 3 months access to our excellent online learning environment, the handbook (worth £85) and official accredited exam.
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner 6th Edition Course. For £599+vat you can access both learning packages, take both the exams and we’ll send you the handbook, plus you’ll get a £49 discount!
Discover the quality of our online learning with these free course demos of the Foundation and Practitioner.
Look at the quality of the training provider
When investing in any kind of training, it is important to look at the quality of the training provider to ensure you get the most from your investment, either as an individual or as a company investing in a team. The short film below tells you exactly what you can expect from Training ByteSize.
Tell me more about the PRINCE2 certifications
PRINCE2 is a structured approach to project management. It provides a really clear framework for managing projects in a results-driven environment. The purpose of a PRINCE2 certification is to give you the knowledge and skills to have complete control over your project.
The process will help you pre-plan how you want to implement your project, how to structure each stage of its execution and how to close off any remaining tasks once the project has finished. It’s an internationally renowned project management method that is used by many companies.
At Training ByteSize, we offer various levels of qualification depending on your experience and appetite for success.
The PRINCE2 foundation course provides an introduction to the method and will help you gain insight into running projects of all types and sizes. The PRINCE2 Practitioner course will give you all the knowledge and tools you need to be able to undertake the Practitioner exam.
This is more than a mere qualification; the course provides a practical approach to learning the fundamentals of this popular project management framework.
As with all Training ByteSize courses, you have various options for undertaking your training course. You can complete the course online or in a classroom, as an individual or group. At the end of the course you’ll be asked to write an exam, which is an hour long and multiple choice.
From there, you’ll receive your certification and be prepared to implement what you’ve learned about the globally recognised methodologies with confidence.