Our world of project management
- Training ByteSize deliver accredited (APM PMQ) training and exams (part of the apprenticeship requirement for technical training) every week, to a user base that encompasses SME business, public sector and large blue chip companies.
- Training courses span construction, engineering, aerospace and manufacturing, as well as service industries such as Finance, and our trainers have experience across a broad range of marketplaces.
- We are proud to be a provider for the Project Management apprenticeship level 4 and have created a robust and unique programme unlike any other in this industry to get the most from your apprentices.
- Our exam pass rates are above industry average, and our courses, tutors and materials are regularly inspected for compliance, and our trainers are regularly spot checked by the accreditation agencies.
“We are passionate about Project Management apprenticeships and having trained hundreds of thousands of students over the last 20 years, it’s fair to say we know what we are talking about!
We develop passionate Project Managers, who excel at what they do, and then take that knowledge and commitment back to the workplace.
Your Project Managers are the superstars of the business, we teach them everything they need, use working examples, and train them using the most skilled Project Management trainers in the UK. We show them how they can make a difference, and return the investment that has been made in their future.”
Victoria, Managing Director, Training Bytesize
Our learning world of project management
From day one, we have always created online training and blended training to complement our classroom training. Training Byte Size is one of the most established Project Management training companies, starting with the first ever accredited online Project Management course by the Association of Project Management.
Online training is a large part of the learning process, combined with classroom. Often the hardest things about Project Management is the terminology, and we can help the student understand the technical terms, and processes in their own time. When they reach the classroom, they will have a grasp of the terminology, the structures and processes, and be able to concentrate on the application of good Project Management.
Classroom is a great place to put knowledge into practice, and work in groups around case studies. The trainer will take key subject areas and give practical examples, and get the students to bring their own examples to discussion. The course will concentrate on the knowledge and practical application, whilst also getting the student ready for the formal APM PMQ Qualification.
The Associate Project Manager apprenticeship programme includes knowledge based workshops and separate skills based workshops delivered on a flexible basis, in addition to the regular work-based Skills Coach visits. Usually, the programme would contain workshops delivered once a month, but this can be worked around any previous commitments and requirements that you might have. Here is a brief summary of the pathway:
- Skills Coach assigned to each Apprentice to assist them to understand the standard, apply their learning to the workplace and to assist them to prove and demonstrate their competence.
- Skills Coach visits to the Apprentice in the workplace every 6-8 weeks.
- A strategy and training log to ensure that apprentices are meeting their 20% off the job requirement.
- Delivery of the APM PMQ course and exam, delivered by a blend of taught sessions, on-line learning and one to one sessions with the Skills Coach.
- Skills coaches with a mixture of private and public-sector project management experience.
Project Management is one of the most in demand skills today, and the Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship takes you one step closer to a qualification that is recognised across the world.
You have our guarantee that we will work closely with you and your employer to ensure you get all the coaching and training you need, combining some of the best online and virtual training with face to face workshops.
- Training ByeSize have developed a learning platform that has been written by Project Managers for Project Managers, and puts lot of resources and structured learning at your fingertips.
- Dip in and out as you need to, and follow the journey plan through your learning.
- Online learning is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, to fit around your busy lifestyle.
- The apprenticeship programme is 18 months in total.
- Successfully passing will result in a Level 4 qualification, and APM Project Management Qualification (APM PMQ).