What does the MSP Practitioner online course cover?
The purpose of the Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner certification is to confirm whether you understand the MSP guidance well enough to apply it to your own work and are able to act as an informed member of a programme management team. You should also be capable of applying the MSP guidance in a relatively uncomplicated programme within an environment that uses MSP.
With change a pressing reality for all organisations, successful programme management has never been more vital to success. The MSP Guide comprises a set of principles and a set of processes for use when managing a programme. combining rigour and flexibility.
The MSP Practitioner online course
Online learning is a great way to study and our e-learning course is interactive and engaging. Studying for your qualification online is a viable option for so many project managers:
- Learning is completely flexible to suit your busy schedule
- The interactive online course consists of voice-over and animation to keep you engaged throughout the learning
- You can access it anywhere in the world and take your exam online at a time that suits you best
- The MSP Practitioner e-learning will take around 15 hours to complete and includes a mock exam simulator with hundreds of past questions so you can really test yourself before going for the real exam
- Our pass rates are well in excess of the national average (nearly 100%!), there is really no reason you should fail!
Our £399+vat launch offer
Our MSP Practitioner online course launch offer is great value and includes:
- 3 months access to our MSP Practitioner online course,
- The official MSP Practitioner online exam
- The Managing Successful Programmes 2011 Edition Handbook
We’re here to help
If you would like to speak to one of our expert training advisors before you purchase your MSP Practitioner online course, you can get in touch with us via the chat button on the bottom right of your screen, you can speak to us on 01270 626330, or you can email us at email@example.com.