The Managing Successful Programmes 5th Edition Handbook will help improve programme-level decision-making for all professionals with programme management responsibility, within public and private sector companies of all sizes.
Organisations need to respond to continual change in order to survive and grow. Managing Successful Programmes provides a proven, best-practice approach for designing and running programmes so that organisations can both deliver their strategy and gain measurable benefits from change.
Key benefits of the Managing Successful Programmes 5th Edition Handbook:
- Combines the quality of rigour with the flexibility to respond to specific situations
- Provides a practical, step-by-step approach for designing and running successful programmes
- Covers key principles, governance themes and the processes needed to deliver change
- Advises on how to embed, review and apply MSP to achieve high-quality outcomes
- Includes real-life examples of how to apply best-practice programme management