Advantages of an APM project management qualification within your organisation
What are the advantages to employers of staff holding the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)?
- More believable plans and more meaningful progress reporting
- Improved management of uncertainty (threats)
- Exploitation of opportunities more likely
- Better reputation with internal and external customers
- More likely to satisfy user’ requirements (essential if benefits are the be realised
- Improve med stakeholder engagement and involvement
- Continual improvement via learning from experience more likely
- Improved ability to take advantage of individual’s strengths and allow for weaknesses
- Better understanding of the business cases and its link to business/ programme strategy
- An appreciation of the need for appropriate levels of project control
- Appropriate allocation of responsibilities
Training Bytesize run accredited APM Project Management Qualification courses for groups within an organisation and offer public courses for individuals.
Each public APM Project Management Qualification course we run averages about 6 people. This means you get the one on one attention you deserve and you mix with a variety of people from various backgrounds which is great for discussion.
Our APM Project Management Qualification trainers are the most sought after in the industry and have many years hands on project management experience before they became trainers. Great course feedback and consistently high pass rates are why we retain our customers’ year after year. We train across multiple industry sectors from Nuclear, Transport, Utilities, Education, Public Sector, Private Sector, Aerospace, Corporate, Construction, Finance and many others so we understand your language.