Online learning and virtual classroom training explained
What style of training is right for you?
There are many different terms that describe the same thing in the online world, and we understand it can get confusing. So, when you’re researching project management courses, how can you be sure what is right for you or your team?
At Training ByteSize we understand that people learn in different ways, so we offer five different study options: online learning, classroom training (either public or private courses), virtual classroom training, or a blended combination of these.
Learn together in a virtual classroom
In a virtual classroom, the trainer will deliver the learning directly to you from your computer, phone or tablet at a set time. You simply log onto the course over the internet rather attending a physical location and, through the setup we offer, you will still be able to speak to the trainer and students as though you were in a normal classroom.
Learn at your own pace with online learning
Online learning offers you a convenience that no other training option does; you can login to your dedicated portal and learn at a pace and time that suits you. It is accessible, flexible and efficient, allowing you to move quickly through topics you feel comfortable with and spend more time focusing those that need more time. All our courses are engaging and interactive, with mock exam simulators and full support packages.
If you have team members located around the world and you all have a common goal to achieve certification, then either of these solutions would be the answer.
Blended learning is another option which combines these two learning styles, enabling you to prepare for the course with online learning, then cover major topics and themes with the trainer in a virtual classroom.
When it comes to taking your exam, all our exams are accredited from the associated examining body, and they too can be taken online at any time you wish.
Which ever study method you choose, we can assure you that the training you receive will be of excellent quality and good value for money. 98% of people who study with Training ByteSize pass their exam first time round, so you know you’re in great hands.
We would be delighted to help you achieve your desired accreditation
Contact us today and tell us exactly what you want to achieve with your training requirements. The range of flexible solutions we offer make us a perfect one-stop training provider for all your project, programme and IT service management needs.
Online learning is a great way to study and our e-learning courses are interactive and engaging.
Studying for your qualification online is a viable option for so many project managers:
- Learning is completely flexible to suit your busy schedule
- The interactive online course consists of voice-over and animation to keep you engaged throughout the learning
- You can access it anywhere in the world and take your exam online at a time that suits you best
- The e-learning will take between 10-20 hours to complete (depending on what you are studying) and includes a mock exam simulator with hundreds of past questions so you can really test yourself before going for the real exam
- Our pass rates are well in excess of the national average (nearly 100%!), there is really no reason you should fail!
Explore our online training courses
- APM PFQ
- APM PMQ
- Better Business Cases™
- Business Analysis
- Business Relationship Management®
- Certified PPP Professional (CP3P)
- Change Management
- ITIL® 4
- Managing Benefits
- Managing Successful Programmes®
- PRINCE2 Agile®
- Professional Scrum Master
- Project Planning and Control
- Service Desk Analyst
Explore our virtual classroom courses
These are the virtual classroom training courses we have scheduled at the moment, however we deliver bespoke solutions every week to companies all over the world. So if you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact us using the form below and let us know how we can help create the training you or your team needs.
- APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ), 04/05/2020 – 2 days
- APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ), 18/05/2020 – 5 days
- APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) blended learning option, 26/05/2020 – 2 days
- Project Planning and Control, 01/06/2020 – 5 days
- ITIL® 4 Foundation, 14/09/2020 – 3 days
- Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP), 12/10/2020 – 3 days